- 5 retail units and 75 car parking spaces
- Prime central “Village” location
- Thriving day time shopping area and nightlife
- Part of a major mixed use development
- Affluent suburb of Moseley
- Adjacent to M&S Foodhall
The site is prominently located on the corner of St Mary’s Row and Oxford Road within an established retail pitch with retail and restaurant operators either side.
The affluent suburb of Moseley is approximately four miles south of Birmingham City Centre.
|Unit/Floor||Size sq.ft.||Size sq.m.||Status||Description|
|Unit 1||0.00||0.00||Let||M&S Foodhall|
|Unit 2||0.00||0.00||Let||Kobe Sizzlers|
|Unit 3A||0.00||0.00||Let||Heavenly Desserts|
|Unit 3B||0.00||0.00||Let||Co-op Funeral Services|
|Unit 3C||1,270.00||118.11||To Let|