Completed July 2016. Winner of Yorkshire Property Awards “Office Deal of the Year 2018” and shortlisted for “Investment Deal of the Year 2018”
Developed by Rockspring Property Investment Managers LLP (“Rockspring”) and development partner Marshall CDP, on behalf of Rockspring Hanover Property Unit Trust (“Hanover”). 46,000 sqft is let to Burberry. The deal set a new rental tone for Leeds at £30 psf.
With the ground floor now let to accountancy practice Murray Harcourt, only the first floor, comprising 12,688sqft remains available.
The building, which is located in the heart of Leeds’ business direct, provides a total of 70,940 sqft of high spec office space over six floors with two roof terraces, and boasts both BREEAM ‘Excellent’ and EPC A ratings.
An outstanding new office development in a prime city centre location, with excellent staff facilities, roof terrace, private walled garden, nearby amenities and exceptional transport links.
CAT A OFFICE FIT OUT :
- Large floor plates
- 2800mm floor to ceiling height minimum
- Energy efficient heating and cooling system
- 600 x 600 raised modular access floor (150mm clear void)
- Fully accessible suspended ceiling to main office areas
- LG7 compliant lighting with energy efficient PIR detection
- M&E installation designed for a base occupancy of 1 person per 8 sq.m
Tel: 0113 2461533